Christophe's and Karen's whereabouts in the land of the kangoroos

Les aventures de christophe et karen au pays des Kangourous




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



English:

Right, Update. I have not done much this week, only been visiting the surroundings.. On Saturday we are going to watch a match of Australian rule football, that should be fun ;-). From Monday the 25th, we will be going to Singapore to get my Visa granted -(to cut the story short, I have to be out of the country to get it granted) - So loads of pictures of Singapore will be uploaded soon.


Francais
j'ai pas fait grand chose cette semaine, juste visite les alentours histoire de me familiariser avec les routes et les villes voisines... Demain (Samedi) nous allons voir un Match de football Australien.. ça devrait être cool. Lundi(25/04) nous partons pour Singapoure pour 5 jours pour avoir mon visa accorde - Pour résumer, je dois être hors d'Australie pour avoir mon Visa de travail accepte... Voili, voila


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Christophe Mallet
  • From Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
  • Part of being sane, is being a little bit crazy ; il y aura toujours des fous pour faire des choses, des cons pour les suivres, et des sages pour ne rien faire ; Day by day there's a man in a suit that is gonna make you pay.
  • My profile

My Travels





Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3


Archives