Christophe's and Karen's whereabouts in the land of the kangoroos

Les aventures de christophe et karen au pays des Kangourous



Look for trains...What trains?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Look for trains...What trains?
Originally uploaded by christophe mallet.
Quick picture from the Busselton jetty...


0 Responses to “Look for trains...What trains?”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Christophe Mallet
  • From Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
  • Part of being sane, is being a little bit crazy ; il y aura toujours des fous pour faire des choses, des cons pour les suivres, et des sages pour ne rien faire ; Day by day there's a man in a suit that is gonna make you pay.
  • My profile

My Travels





Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3


Archives