Christophe's and Karen's whereabouts in the land of the kangoroos

Les aventures de christophe et karen au pays des Kangourous




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



English:

As I mentioned yesterday, we have been to an Australian Football Game today - This is a Crazy game, I saw it on TV before alright, but seeing it live is different - The atmosphere in the stadium was great, and the (our) local team won (1st win in the season...) That was great. I you want to know more about the rules of Aussie Football here is the link --> Australian Football League Rules Right - that is it for today. I did put more pictures of today's action on my website Here

Francais:

Comme je le disais hier, nous sommes donc alle voir un match de foot Australien cet aprem - C'est un truc de ouf le foot Australien... ils se mettent de d'ces marrons...j'en avais vu a la tele avant, mais le voir live c'est autre chose... L'équipe locale (Fremantle) a gagne pour la 1ere fois de la saison. Si ça vous branche d'en connaître un peu plus sur les règles de ce sport un peu farfelu.. Cliquez ICI C'est une traduction automatique de Google, donc c'est un peu du charabia. Sinon j'ai mis de nouvelles photos (surtout du match) sur mon site ICI Voili - Voila


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Christophe Mallet
  • From Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
  • Part of being sane, is being a little bit crazy ; il y aura toujours des fous pour faire des choses, des cons pour les suivres, et des sages pour ne rien faire ; Day by day there's a man in a suit that is gonna make you pay.
  • My profile

My Travels





Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3


Archives