Christophe's and Karen's whereabouts in the land of the kangoroos

Les aventures de christophe et karen au pays des Kangourous




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



English :
'The Birds' - Australian remake of 2005!
it has been a while since i "Blogged" here, because i did not have much to report really, but what happened to me yesterday...NOW that is worthwhile blogging!
Yesterday then around 17.00h i got of bus 28 at my usual stop, I was nicely walking home, as usual, Ipod blasting deaf, when i got attacked by a f@cking magpie. The bird launched at me, and got me on the side of my ear, flicking out my ipod bud out of it cavity :( and actually cutting my skin. I was bleeding! I tried to actually get one back to the bird, but of course i looked more like a prat running after a bird that anything else!...so i went home....
So now hozzat for worth blogging. I wonder if we eat magpies in France... :)

Francais :
Les oiseaux' remake Australien - 2005
Ça fait un bout que je n'ai rien poste sur ce site, en gros car j'avais pas grand chose a dire..mais la, il n'y a pas moyen que je laisse ça passer!
Hier, je rentrais du boulot, comme d'hab, l'Ipod bien en place a la limite de me rendre sourd (encore + :) ).. quand une putain de Pie m'a attaque! Hallucinant, elle m'a coupe au dessus de l'oreille gauche.. Bien sur, j'ai voulu la chopper, mais après m'être rendu compte que j'avais l'air ridicule a chasser un oiseau a coup de pieds et de pierres, j'ai décidé de rentrer chez moi, et d'aller panser ma plaie! car oui..je saignais!
Voili Voila ...

a +


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Christophe Mallet
  • From Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
  • Part of being sane, is being a little bit crazy ; il y aura toujours des fous pour faire des choses, des cons pour les suivres, et des sages pour ne rien faire ; Day by day there's a man in a suit that is gonna make you pay.
  • My profile

My Travels





Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3


Archives