Christophe's and Karen's whereabouts in the land of the kangoroos

Les aventures de christophe et karen au pays des Kangourous




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



English :
Right, about time I update this blog I believe... I haven't done a lot of interesting thing this week really, enhance the lack of update on this site. Mainly looking for jobs, had an interview for some Business Objects consulting .. We'll see. Today, we finally managed to pick up the boxes (those of you that came to my flat at the time the boxes were in the lounge will remember the one I am talking about ;-) ) and now we need to wash everything that is in there because it stinks.
Winter has arrived today, it was pissing it down earlier on (still 22 degrees though).
At the minute I am helping Karen with some Lane4 stuff, working from my lounge with the Ipod blasting out.. Sweet. Right that is it for today.. Hope next week will be more fructious in updatability..


Français : Bon, il est peut être temps de mettre a jour ce blog nom de dieu.. j'ai pas eu une semaine super intéressante, je suis a la recherche de boulot, j'ai passe un entretien lundi pour une boite de consultants Business Objects.. on verra ce que cela va donner. L'hiver est arrive, il est tombe des cordes ce matin, un truc de ouf. (Perth recoit en moyenne + de pluie que Londres annuellement... mais en général tout d'un bloc l’hallu) mais la ca va mieux - plus un nuage a l'horizon. Sinon, nous avons finalement récupère nos cartons ( 2 mois ça prend pour venir en bateau !!!).
>>>>>>> Pour ceux qui souhaites me contacter par tel, j'ai mis en place un numéro de téléphone skype, en gros depuis la France vous appelez le 0870 024 444 et si je suis connecte a Internet, je prend l'appelle directement sur mon ordinateur..et pour vous ca coute que le prix d'un appel au bout de la rue.... ahhh la magie de la technologie.. Voili.. voila. A bientôt a tous.


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Christophe Mallet
  • From Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
  • Part of being sane, is being a little bit crazy ; il y aura toujours des fous pour faire des choses, des cons pour les suivres, et des sages pour ne rien faire ; Day by day there's a man in a suit that is gonna make you pay.
  • My profile

My Travels





Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3


Archives